Buck beans are a preferred brand of Soybeans that are Round-up Ready. The Buck beans are best planted alone in a food plot or planted with other varieties that are Glyphosate Tolerant. This seed is late maturing with increase plant height which creates large amounts of forage. The Buck Beans are maturity group 5 and have an average maturity of 50-60 days.
- Application or Use: Food Plot, Cover Crop, Round-Up Ready
- Germination Time: 5 - 7 days, under optimal conditions
- Growing Locations: Warm Season, Transition Zone, Cool Season
- Height: 3 - 5 feet
- Sunlight Requirements: 8+ hours, full sun for best results
- Advantages: Preferred brand of Soybean seed that are Round-Up Ready.
- When to Plant: Recommended planting time is spring and summer when night time temperatures are consistently 65+ degrees.
*The bag weighs approximately 40 lbs. and each bag has 140,000 seed count.*
*Product packaging may appear different than what is pictured.
**These seeds are glyphosate tolerant and pre-inoculated**
- Glyphosate Tolerance
- Late maturing variety
- Excellent resistance to Stem canker
- Produces larger amounts of forage
- Grows well on a wide variety of soils
Buck Beans are great option for planting in food plots but ensure that these seeds are either planted alone or with other Glyphosate tolerant varieties to prevent harming other species. The Buck beans are a bushy growing Soybean and produce a white flower. This legume can reach heights of 37 inches and has excellent resistance to stem canker.