ProMax BMR Sudangrass - Pro-Max™ is a unique product in the marketplace! New Pro-Max™ BMR Low Lignin Hybrid Sudangrass is the first true sudangrass with the BMR trait. Pro-Max™ provides producers the next level of improvement in high quality summer forage for direct pasture or hay and more efficient animal gain.
- First true sudangrass with the BMR trait
- Reduced lignin content (~20% vs. Piper)
- Improved Fiber Digestibility
- Greater Animal Preference
- Improved Animal Performance
- 20% greater gain/head/day
- 20% greater grain per acre
- More complete forage consumption-less wastage
- Has Hi-Gest™ BMR trait
Planting & Seeding Rates
Plant 1/2 to 1 inch deep for the best stand. Seeding rates for grazing 25-30 pounds per acre. Soil temperature should be in the 60-65 degree range at planting time. No-till planting works following grain; or into pastures or into alfalfa stands where it works for your forage use.
For DISCOUNTS on orders over 250 lbs. CLICK HERE!