Postcard Turf Type Bermuda Grass Seed - When only perfection will do... Postcard brand Bermuda grass seed is Picture Perfect!!! Whether you are seeding a Golf Course, Sports Field, Park or Home Lawn, Postcard brand Bermuda grass Blend is the answer. Providing you with the most recent seed technology, Postcard Bermuda grass brand offers superior quality Bermuda grass varieties blended for top performance.
Advantages of Postcard
- Fast Germination For Quick Establishment
- Dark Green Color
- Fine to Superfine Density
- Uniform Texture
- Genetic Diversity
- Superior Seedling Vigor For Quick Recovery
- Superb Salt Tolerance
- Excellent Wear/Traffic Tolerance
- Low Water Use/Drought Tolerant
Seed Rate: 1-2 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.
Seed Depth: 1/8-1/4 inches
Planting Time: Spring - Summer
Germination: 7-14 days (soil Temp 65+ degrees)
Type: Warm Season Perennial
Fertilizer: 5-10 lbs. per 1000 sq. ft.
*Coated Seed: 50% of the bag weight
*Seed Blend: Postcard Bermuda is a blend of Sunbird, Jackpot, and Transcontinental Bermuda grasses.
Establishment & Planting:
- Plant when soil temperatures are a consistent 65° F (18° C) or above at a rate of 2 to 3 pounds per 1000 square feet.
- Prepare soil as per soil test recommendations, loosen & drag to level.
- Plant in full sun no more than 1/4 inch depth.
- Water to keep soil moist at approx 1/2” depth for 1-2 weeks. Deeper, infrequent water is desirable for established turf. Allow 4 to 6 weeks for full establishment.
- Mowing may begin in 3-4 weeks.
- Do not cut off more than 1/3 of the plant at each mowing.
- Fertilize with 1 lb. of actual Nitrogen per 1000 sq ft per month of growing season.
Postcard Bermuda Grass Seed Planting Area